[sane-devel] improve scanbd for Debian

Rolf Leggewie foss at rolf.leggewie.biz
Thu Dec 11 13:09:05 UTC 2014

On 11.12.2014 21:00, Wilhelm wrote:
> Actually I have no debian system at hand ...
>
> Did you try all buttons or only option[34] "file"?

Wilhelm, thank you for the quick response again.

I wonder if this is Debian-specific and you'd need access to a Debian
system.  Other Debian users did report the same symptoms, though.

I can crank up the debug-logging to level 7 and rerun the test, but I
felt it was giving me too much.  Currently there is nothing in the log
to give any clue as to what is going wrong in one case but not the
other? What could I do to get that information?  Any hunch as to what
might be the problem?  The scanner is actually being recognized by
scanbd in both cases.