[sane-devel] Looking to get my Mustek A3 1200S flatbed Scanner with GL128 chip working with XSANE

Aaron Silver silvera at eribeth.com
Mon Jan 6 18:32:28 UTC 2014

Stef -

As part of my New Year's resolutions I'm trying to get back to my project
of scanning with my Mustek 1200 scanner and in digging back through the
emails I see your work back in June, but wasn't sure if there had been any
progress since the update I'm responding to (included below).

Were you able to finish updating the interface to work with the GL128
chipset, or did Real Life intrude and derail you?

If you could let me know I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Aaron Silver