[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress 1200 USB Pro Backend

Nick Spiker nickspiker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:42:27 UTC 2014

Noticed your post, and wondered how far along you may be with this.
I currently have a scanning back large format digital that works quite
well, but there are some problems with it, it isn't fully supported
with SANE at the current time (0x055f Mustek ScanExpress A3 1200USB),
which means there is some unpredictable artifacting because the
scanner does some in scanner calibration that I would love to disable.
 Does anyone know of future support for this scanner, or any A3 CIS
scanner that is fully supported I could replace it with?
And here is an example of an image from a similar model that is fully
supported but of smaller size
http://nickspiker.deviantart.com/art/Dust-to-Dust-93220521

Thank you!

Nick Spiker