[sane-devel] gscan2pdf v1.2.3 released
jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:12:33 UTC 2014
gscan2pdf - A GUI to produce a multipage PDF or DjVu from a scan.
Only two clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or
a selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
libsane-perl, scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at
once. It presents a thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple
operations such as cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file,
or single page image file.
Changelog for 1.2.3:
* Deal with crashed sessions with no session file
* Fixed bug setting TMPDIR in preferences
* Added menu item 'Open crashed session'
* Don't process empty lists of pages
Closes bug #165 "all or selected? a surprise that can bite like snake"
Changelog for 1.2.2:
* Fixed paper editor widget
* Fixed position of paper size widget
* Hide geometry widgets at startup if paper selected
Changelog for 1.2.1:
* Fixed opening saved sessions
* Fixed storing resolution of scanned images
Closes Debian bug #734854 (gscan2pdf wrong resolution)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sane-devel