[sane-devel] Fujitsu ScanSnap sv600 - How to get working under linux

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 13:51:13 UTC 2014

Can you get a log of the scanner making a low resolution scan in
Windows, using this tool: http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/
(preferred) or Wireshark?

With that, we can see how similar it is to other Fujitsu machines. I
would expect that most of the features listed on Fujitsu's site for
this machine are actually implemented in software, and would be hard
to replicate. Hopefully, basic scanning functionality will be somewhat
easier.

allan