[sane-devel] Fujitsu ScanSnap sv600 - How to get working under linux

Adam32 chilswell at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 15:37:36 UTC 2014

Many thanks for looking into this.  It would be great if support could be implemented for this scanner.  Please let me know how you get on and if there is anything more I can help with. Many thanks Adam

	Many thanks for looking into this.  It would be great if support could be implemented for this scanner.  Please let me know how you get on and if there is anything more I can help with.

Many thanks

Adam

		http://sane.10972.n7.nabble.com/Fujitsu-ScanSnap-sv600-How-to-get-working-under-linux-tp18787p18804.html

		To unsubscribe from Fujitsu ScanSnap sv600 - How to get working under linux, click here.

		NAML