[sane-devel] Canoscan Lide 210 - Green Bands on the left margin

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Jul 10 04:22:44 UTC 2014

On 09/07/2014 06:59, Toni LDG wrote:
> Hi Stef
>
> in order to notice tne lines let me describe them a little more.
>
> the green lines are very very light,  mostly seen in white/clear zones
> of the image, not on dark ones. and are always on the left side of the
> image, at about 1 cm from the left margin. they go from top to bottom
> of the scan,
>
> At least this is how i see them :-P (hope is not only a paranoia of
> mine :-D )
>

> i've enabled debugging as instructed and created 5 new scans with the
> command posted. Some of the scans, (number 2 and 4) are mostly white,
> in order to see the issue in more detail.

     Hello,

     beside log file, there are also other *.pnm files created during
calibration (in the working directory where the scanimage command is
ran). Can you send them ? What I suspect is that there could be some
color pattern (some kind of notch) in a area expected to be white. So
shading calibration is wrong and leads to the artifact on the scanned
picture.

Regards,
     Stef