[sane-devel] Canoscan Lide 210 - Green Bands on the left margin

Toni LDG bulkdata at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 08:29:32 UTC 2014

Hi team.

A little late, but finally i got some USB dumps of the Windows driver.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!01cXnbaS!3HZdDgwqmVmDqEuUf52EDw

Let me explain how those were created:

i used USBPCAP (http://desowin.org/usbpcap/), the program suggested by
Wireshark, and they were started at different steps.

Step 1 -> the scanner gets connected to Windows
Step 2 -> using the calibration option of the Scangear driver
Step 3 -> using the autotest option of the Scangear driver
Step 4 -> using the preview option of the Scangear driver
Step 5 -> doing a 300ppp Color scan with Scangear driver with all options
to defaults and basic settings.

i also include a TIFF file with the result of that scan in the last folder.

Will upload more dumps so i will put each dump row in a folder lettered
alphabetically.

Hope this helps, and any other request don't hesitate to comment.

Regards!