[sane-devel] Scan with SANE driver

YiHao at rst.ricoh.com YiHao at rst.ricoh.com
Fri Jul 25 12:30:25 UTC 2014

Dear allan:

I'm wondering if I'm writing to a Mr. or Ms.
Would you please give me some adivse about using the SANE driver:

In the next table, Command$B-!(B can be normal use$B!$(BBut Command$B-"(B can not,
$B"-(B

- Command$B-!!'(B  SANE_DEBUG_RICOH=255 scanimage --format=tiff  --mode=Lineart
>pic.tiff -
- Command$B-"!'(B  scanimage --format=tiff --mode=Lineart  >pic.tiff
-
When I used the Command$B-"(B,  scanimage error has occurred.
"scanimage :  sane_read: Error during device I/O"

Excuse me$B!'(B
Whether the Command$B-!(B is the debug version and the Command$B-"(B is the release
Version?
How can I fixed the bug of the Command$B-"(B ?
The debug informatiton is detemined by "./configure" ?

Look forward to your help, Thank you~
Best Regard
Yours Sincerely, Yihao