[sane-devel] pixma: canoscan 9000f mark2

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed May 7 18:04:34 UTC 2014

Hi Shashi,

Have you installed your scanner as described in README.linux
(http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux)?

This is working for my CS9000F on a fresh installed Ubuntu 14.04.

What result do you get from 'scanimage -V'?

Alternatively you can use my Ubuntu ppa:  'sudo add-apt-repository
ppa:rolfbensch/sane-git'

Cheers,
Rolf