[sane-devel] canon dr-2580c invalid argument

gobo gobo770 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:30:13 UTC 2014

you are correct, it is SLE customer support.

i tend to agree with you about sled, and perhaps the kubuntu 12.04lts
i have on my laptop, but i need the stability those releases provide.
so compared to the opensuse i run at home, i guess they are
"positively ancient".

i have a case open with sle support.  they want the details on how i
came up with the debug info i sent them.  they made it sound like if
this was a known issue, then addressing it with a community package
release might not be out of the question.

it will be monday before i can get the rest of the info requested by
support.  at that time, i'll pass on what you have suggested.  i'll
let you know what they (sle support) says.  it might be interesting.

thanks for the assistance.