[sane-devel] Samsung SCX-4720F

ABC abc at telekom.ru
Mon Nov 3 15:41:29 UTC 2014

Probably text should be replaced with "Please don't contact us if you
use this device." j/k. Probly need to edit doc/descriptions-external/samsung.desc
to mention possibility of using xerof_mfp backend.

Also, it seems their new driver is at
  http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/DR/201310/20131024160645019/uld_v1.00.06.tar.gz

I just downloaded for a test: 16090900  Nov  8  2013  uld_v1.00.06.tar.gz
sha1sum: a7890a6cd1b9d814d6ce7a5499ee7a4e4abf905d  uld_v1.00.06.tar.gz

-abc