[sane-devel] Imageclass D530 Scanner Support (New Patch?)

tx gtux at gimpchat.com
Thu Oct 16 13:33:06 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I have a Canon D530 Printer/Copy/Scanner and would really like to be able
to scan in Linux via sane. I'm currently using Fedora 20_x86 and would be
happy to volunteer for testing.

(vendor=0x04a9 [Canon Inc], product=0x2775 [D530/D560]) at libusb:002:008

I grabbed the latest backend from git and applied this patch from January.

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2014-January/032066.html

I assume the patch is outdated because I couldn't apply it to the source
file: pixma_imageclass.c.

Is there a new patch available that I could try.

Thanks!

gtux