[sane-devel] Brother DCP-J752DW : xsane stops

Guillaume Rizand guillaume.rizand at free.fr
Fri Oct 17 08:00:10 UTC 2014

Gimp : I don't get this option in the menu, I probably would have to
recompile Gimp with sane installed.

Group 660 or 664 is not a problem, I am in lp and scanner groups.

Brscan-skey : I tried under user and under root, same result. Folder is
automatically created if not existing.

Thanks anyway,

Guillaume