[sane-devel] 答复: DBG question

Andy Bennett andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
Thu Apr 9 11:00:19 UTC 2015

Hi 孙静 ,

> How I can implement an separate project to build an sane backend ?
>
> Where I can find the makefile? thanks

Have you got the sane backends source tree? Each backend has its own
directory in there with its own Makefile. However, I think a lot of the
build will be dependent on some common parts in the non-backend-drivers
part of the tree.

Are you looking to factor your source tree away from the common backend
source entirely? You might find that it is quite a lot of effort to
maintain a separate tree like in the long term as the rest of the code
changes without it.

Regards,
@ndy

andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
http://www.ashurst.eu.org/
0290 DA75 E982 7D99 A51F  E46A 387A 7695 7EBA 75FF