[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 120 not working

Edgar Klenske ed.klenske at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 14:44:47 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have a Canon LiDE 120 scanner at home, and since the support by sane
is "untested", I tried to test it.

I got the newest version from git (d0e7675), compiled and installed the
genesys backend.

The scanner is correctly recognized, but when I try to do a scan, the
motor only moves a small bit and then not at all. There is a lot going
on (low level reads and writes), but the scanner doesn't move.

I'd like to help with this issue, but I don't know where to start. Could
you please tell me what information can help to debug this issue? Then I
can try to provide you with this information.

Thanks,
Edgar.