[sane-devel] Announce: Driver for Pacific Image Electronics and Reflecta USB scanners

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Mon Aug 10 09:57:56 UTC 2015

Hi Stef,

* Stef <stef.dev at free.fr> [Aug 07. 2015 09:13]:

>     I have starting to review the backend's code.

thanks a lot !

>     The bug tracker
> has all the details, but there are a couple of things that are worth
> discussing here.
>
>     First sane/sanei_ir.h is used. I don't find it in the pieusb
> branch, and this is not part of current SANE's sources. Where does
> it come from ?

I forgot to add it to the pieusb branch, fixed now. The scanner comes
with an infrared lamp for dust detection. sanei_ir.h is the header
file for the dust removal functions.

>     Second, mmap is used. Are we sure it is available on all the
> platforms where SANE is compiled ?

Uhm, I have no idea, sorry.

Klaus
--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany