[sane-devel] Announce: Driver for Pacific Image Electronics and Reflecta USB scanners

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Aug 13 21:11:30 UTC 2015

Hi Klaus,

Some functions of your scanner backend are very interesting for the
Pixma backend, too. My scanner (CanoScan 9000F) also has an ir-lamp for
dust removal functions. I'm very happy that you're implementing such
functions to Sane now.

Please move the buffer functions from backend/pieusb_buffer.[ch] to e.g.
sanei/sanei_buffer.[ch]. Then I also can use your buffer functions for
the Pixma backend.

Many thanks,
Rolf