[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX925

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Feb 7 20:00:56 UTC 2015

Something strange happens in your distro.

Please purge *all* SANE packages in synaptic, close synaptic and
reinstall SANE in synaptic. Not only remove SANE!

You also should memorise the automatically removed packages for
reinstallation, if needed.

If this won't help, you must install SANE's development version from
source, as described in README.linux: http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html.

Cheers,
Rolf