[sane-devel] scanbd Post Processing

ylafont ylafont at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 05:11:23 UTC 2015

Honestly, i thought that was comment  out.  I Had tried a few thins to see
what was working or not.   Regardless that was the not the problem.

Haven't quite figure it out. Although it makes no sense the  only thing that
has worked is to place

cd $CurrentDir before the script is executed.

I would expect the $Currentdir to be be /usr/local/etc/scanbd, however it is
recorded as "/"

some funky things go on as well like directories are not changes when a cd
command is issued, which screws most of the script.

Will have watch the folder for new files for now.