[sane-devel] Trying to get my Neat (NR-030108) scanner to work.

Stan Kaliski tanker at att.net
Sat Jan 24 22:16:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Terry

I hope I'm doing this correctly.  First time using a mail-list server.
I'm replying to the list instead of your address directly.

Your the only respondent to my posting.

Sorry for the delay in answering, this is the first chance I've had to
work with my new system since last weekend.

I may have to look for for a place to read up on building a back end.
This is getting into stuff I haven't learned yet.  If you know of a link
to step by step guide that a newbie can learn from that would be great.
  I've been having trouble finding anyone experienced with using this
scanner with Linux.

I have ordered a BIG thumb drive to backup my system before I go
monkeying around with drivers and compiling stuff (assuming that is what
you mean by building your own back end).

Thanks,
Stan