[sane-devel] LiDE 120, small changes pushed in git

martin.gallezot at free.fr martin.gallezot at free.fr
Tue Jun 16 09:41:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have tested the latest build available from git. Unfortunately I wasn't able to check the version number. which debug logs are you referring to ?

Anyway with the latest build, my LiDe 120 is not supported at all (even with resolution under 600 dpi).

It may well be that I made a mistake at compile or forgot to update a configuration file. Anyone else had a chance to try it ?

Thanks,

Martin