[sane-devel] LiDE 120, small changes pushed in git

martin.gallezot at free.fr martin.gallezot at free.fr
Thu Jun 18 08:58:00 UTC 2015

Stef,

Ok got it. Thanks.
will try this asap and let you know.

Martin.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Stef" <stef.dev at free.fr>
À: "martin gallezot" <martin.gallezot at free.fr>, sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Envoyé: Mercredi 17 Juin 2015 20:44:23
Objet: Re: [sane-devel] LiDE 120, small changes pushed in git

On 16/06/2015 11:41, martin.gallezot at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tested the latest build available from git. Unfortunately I wasn't able to check the version number. which debug logs are you referring to ?
>
> Anyway with the latest build, my LiDe 120 is not supported at all (even with resolution under 600 dpi).
>
> It may well be that I made a mistake at compile or forgot to update a configuration file. Anyone else had a chance to try it ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin

     Hello,

     the backend generates traces when these environment variables are set:
export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS=255
export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_LOW=255
export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_GL124=255

     then run your frontend from the same command prompt where you typed
these commands, for instance you can run scanimage like this:
scanimage -d genesys --resolution 75 --preview --mode Color 2>rl.log >rl.pnm

rl.pnm will be the scan, while rl.log will contain all debug traces.

Regards,
     Stef