[sane-devel] Canon LIDE 220

John Weber jweber53 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:06:17 UTC 2015

I did 'make'. I wouldn't have backend/.libs/libsane-genesys.so
otherwise, right?
$ ls -l backend/.libs/libsane-genesys.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 jweber jweber 25 Jun 30 08:25
backend/.libs/libsane-genesys.so -> libsane-genesys.so.1.0.25*
$ ls -l backend/.libs/libsane-genesys.so.1.0.25
-rwxrwxr-x 1 jweber jweber 1446816 Jun 30 08:25
backend/.libs/libsane-genesys.so.1.0.25*

John