[sane-devel] Sane doesn't detect my scanner

Daniel Luna dluna at cs-docs.com
Thu Mar 12 00:56:17 UTC 2015

Hi, I hope you can help me please. Im installed SANE with de command:
 "ipkg install xinetd sane-backends libusb inetutils libieee1284 cups"

When the instalation finshed I executed the command sane-find-scanner and
this is the result:

  # sane-find-scanner will now attempt to detect your scanner. If the
  # result is different from what you expected, first make sure your
  # scanner is powered up and properly connected to your computer.

  # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make sure
that
  # you have loaded a kernel SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.

found USB scanner (vendor=0x040a [Kodak     ], product=0x600b [i1220
SCANNER]) at libusb:001:003
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported
by

  # Not checking for parallel port scanners.

  # Most Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports
  # can't be detected by this program.

SANE has detected my scanner but when I run the command scanimage -L

I'm not sure but maybe I have to configure the backends but I don't know how
do it, would you like to help me please?

I'm sorry for my english.