[sane-devel] "Error during device I/O" with Fujitsu fi65-F (epjitsu backend)

Jonas Neubert jonas.neubert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:34:48 UTC 2015

I just did a few successful scans! The patch does indeed make the scanner work, with two caveats:

1) Only every other call to scanimage results in a successful scan, the 2nd, 4th, 6th, etc scan fails the same way as before.
2) Even during successful scans the debug output contains an 'Error during device I/O', although I'm not sure if this is even a problem.

Debug output from a successful scan (1st, 3rd, 5th, ... call to scanimage): https://gist.github.com/jonemo/489414e8bc5590998890
Debug output from an unsuccessful scan (2nd, 4th, 6th, ... call to scanimage): https://gist.github.com/jonemo/8a4cf7d13a50556b3c41

I also tried scanning at 600dpi and it worked successfully (every other time).

-Jonas

---- On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 05:26:04 -0700 m. allan noah<kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote ----