[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MG5650

Erwin Van de Velde erwin.vandevelde at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:35:20 UTC 2015

Hi Rolf,

Thanks a lot for the information. Pity it is not released in a stable
version (yet), but I should be able to get the git version up and running
anyway. More frequent stable releases might be key here, especially for
non-IT users, the current way makes it too hard to find the right
information and even harder to use the driver then :)

I do not have the device yet, was doing the inquiry before buying, but now
I know I shall probably buy it. As soon as I have it, I will post my
findings here.

Kind regards,
Erwin