[sane-devel] Raspbian Jessie - scanbd scripting issue

RainerF rpfischer at freenet.de
Tue Mar 31 14:11:21 UTC 2015

this line is printed in the logging data. The backend seems to work properly
as well. Its just a guess: either there is no value change for button 1 and
4 or the values are not numerical. (?)
I assume the hardware is ok as well, because I used the old scanbuttend with
Debian Wheezy so far, and there scripts were executed for all buttons.

Anyway - thank you for your support. I think there will be no other way to
understand what's going on unless I've debugged the application.