[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:54:27 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay
<bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please note that I used:
>
>   ./configure BACKENDS="canon" PRELOADABLE_BACKENDS="canon" to preload
> backend for canon.
> Yet in output : I don't see preloadable backend.
>
> What is the logic behind this?

Hello,
Are you really reading any of the documentation? This is not IRC, so
you can't expect a loose conversation.
There is no such backend. Please read the documentation and the README
files to find out what you need to compile.

Gernot Hassenpflug