[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:20:09 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay
<bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please read my first post on this thread.
>
> I have read the README.
>
> What is this word 'documentation'?

Documentation usually entails the manual pages and other files like
the readme (there are news, install, changelog, release information
and other files in most software).
I would start by reading the manual pages for the sane project and the
various backends.
Try "man sane" and read to the end, there in the "See Also" section
you will find more man pages. Some URLs are also in there for
reference.

Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug