[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer (WIFI)
Javier Altamirano Poveda
tamirano01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:49:00 UTC 2016
Recently I acquired a Canon PIXMA MG3650. I've seen Sane-project is
looking for testers for this model. I can dedicate some time to this
issue. I'm not sure this is the correct way to begin the testing
process. If not please advise.
* Ubuntu 15.10 64bits (Kernel 4.2.0-27-generic) (Gnome 3.16.2 (Ubuntu
* Xsane 0.998
* Original Canon drivers: cnijfilter2-5.20-1-deb (printer) and
* Print function works fine.
* Scanner function only works if I use scangearmp2 program.
* Device not found when I execute Xsane
* scanimage -V result: scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.26git; backend
* I export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=4 and execute Xsane, results are:
o [sanei_debug] Setting debug level of pixma to 4.
[pixma] pixma is compiled with pthread support.
[pixma] pixma version 0.17.18
[pixma] pixma_find_scanners() found 0 devices
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sane-devel