[sane-devel] Configuring Canon MG3670 Printer with Sane

Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:03:22 UTC 2016

Hi, friends!
I have just bought the above mentioned Multi-function device  -- Canon
MG3670 Printer with Sane.
I have the XSane version: 0.998 (c) 1998-2010 Oliver Rauch with my
Knoppix 7.2.0 and therefore I can't update XSane program.
I wish to add the scanner driver to use xsane and the MFD to scan
images and documents.
I have installed the canon driver scangearmp2-3.20-1-deb from
Canon-asia website but find no response from the scanner.
Please advise me how to do it. I have read the page
http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-pixma.5.html and found the said
MFD listed on the page.
Regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay