[sane-devel] Crystalscan 7200

Christian Mandel c.mandel at gmx.net
Tue Jan 5 13:27:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

this problem occurs here as well (same scanner). Is there anything I can
do to help to solve it?

$ sane-find-scanner

[...]
found USB scanner (vendor=0x05e3, product=0x0145) at libusb:003:015
[...]

$ scanimage -L

$ scanimage --version
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.26git; backend version 1.0.26

Best regards

Chris