[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 700F with genesys, impossible to scan with higher resolution than 1200 DPI

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Mon Jan 25 12:09:48 UTC 2016

On 21/01/2016 21:01, Jan Beranek wrote:
> Hi Stef,
> in xsane set 8bit colors, but no chance.
>
> See the attachment please - the result is exactly the same.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Jan.

     Hello,

     I have undusted my LiDE 700F, and it scans flawlessly. One thing we
could try is to test SANE 1.0.25 on your machine. Last log you sent is
from 1.0.24.
     You could even clone the sources and compiled latest version, then
run it without installing it with the appended script which cans 1 cm
full width at 4800 dpi 16bpp color.

Regards,
     Stef