[sane-devel] Comment about a patch

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:08:17 UTC 2016

hmm, slowing every call to sanei_usb_write_bulk by every backend, just
because some ancient discontinued scanner cannot keep up with modern
system speeds? The place to put this hack is in the plustek backend,
not the shared usb library.

allan

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Jörg Frings-Fürst
<debian at jff-webhosting.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need a comment about the patch at[1].
>
> Many thanks!
>

> CU
> Jörg
> (sane-backends Maintainer at Debian)
>

> [1] https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410366&aid=315288&group_id=30186
> --
> New:
> GPG Fingerprint: 63E0 075F C8D4 3ABB 35AB  30EE 09F8 9F3C 8CA1 D25D
> GPG key (long) : 09F89F3C8CA1D25D
> GPG Key        : 8CA1D25D
> CAcert Key S/N : 0E:D4:56
>
> Old pgp Key: BE581B6E (revoked since 2014-12-31).
>
> Jörg Frings-Fürst
> D-54538 Bausendorf
>
> Threema: SYR8SJXB
>
> IRC: j_f-f at freenode.net
>      j_f-f at oftc.net
>
> My wish list:
>  - Please send me a picture from the nature at your home.
> --

of my hand"