[sane-devel] Scanner Lide 210 working with old and bleeding edge distro, but not with current stable distro

Sebastian Weber s.wbr at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 13:47:54 UTC 2016

Am 02.03.2016 um 20:26 schrieb Stef:
>     Hello
>
>     thank you for the report. All is working including 600 dpi color
> scans ?
>
> Regards,
>     Stef

Hi!

I already wrote you, but my mail was rejected from the mailing list due
to size restrictions, which I noticed right now.

For completeness of the list:

I have tested all supported resolutions (75-4800dpi) and modes (color,
grayscale, lineart). All except 600dpi in grayscale and lineart work
fine (i.e. 600dpi color works, too). In those two cases, the image is
stretched horizontally and cropped to the expected size.

I have attached a (smaller) image showing this.

Thanks for your help

Sebastian