[sane-devel] Canon DR-C125: Wrong colors when scanning Duplex

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:59:09 UTC 2016

Canon scanners often have this variable interlacing at different
resolutions, so I am not surprised to see this. However, this
particular scanner has the weirdest interlacing that canon does. If
you can compile from source, I can send you some patches to try. See
http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux

allan

of my hand"