[sane-devel] Xerox Workcentre 3225 support?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 21 13:21:17 UTC 2016

Hi Johannes,

Am Montag, 21. März 2016 13:57:06 schrieb Johannes Meixner:
> On Mar 20 00:17 Bernhard Reiter wrote (excerpt):
> > Xerox WorkCentre 3225 connected with USB.
>
> In general when your scanner is connected via USB:

> Check the "lsusb -t" output if the "xhci_hcd"
> USB kernel driver (a.k.a. "USB 3") is used.

thanks for your answer, it was easy to understand
and gives me a number of things I can try next.
(Which I will during the next days and report.)

> When your scanner is not connected at a USB port where the
> kernel module xhci_hcd is used as kernel driver
[..]
> then have a look at "Trouble-Shooting (Debugging)" in
> https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Configuring_Scanners

Thanks for pointing to this page, too. (I did search for
a page like this and however did not manage to find it.
Maybe a search entry point for all OpenSuse related
information easily reachable from https://www.opensuse.org/
would be helpful, I've looked for it there.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard
ps.: Is there a point where I can financially voluntarily pay
 a small amount to you for this support you have given me.
 E.g. like a flattr.org item?