[sane-devel] Sane User Guide

rowanknox bknox at rowanknox.plus.com
Mon Apr 3 11:07:22 UTC 2017

I'm not really sure if I'm in the right place for this message, but I'm
sure I'll be put right if not.

After some months of attempts I have finally got the Samsung SCX-4100 to
scan to Ubuntu 14.04.
I am now in a position to start using Sane but find the dialogue complex
and confusing so I have been looking for a basic Step-by-step User Guide
or Manual, but with little success.

Is there such a thing & if so where would I find it please?

For instance where is the 'Save To' dialogue? &  I've currently got an
aborted scan with a message "Error during read:device busy" despite
having closed it down & rebooted. etc etc

Nic