[sane-devel] Sane_debug not available and front buttons for i1220 not shown in scanimage -A

Wilhelm wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Tue Aug 22 06:30:55 UTC 2017

Hi Fan,

if you can perform normal scanning with sane, then the scanner seems to
be supported by the sane-backend you are using. The next question is, if
the backend is capable of reading the option values corresponding to the
buttons. If can't see any value change if you press one of the buttons
its likely that the backend does not support this operation.

--
Wilhelm