[sane-devel] Epson WF-7620 support

Michael Eager eager at eagerm.com
Sat Dec 23 17:21:04 UTC 2017

Hi All --

I have a new Epson WF-7620 and SANE support is pretty good, at least
once I figured out that I had to install sane-epkowa support.  I'm using
gscan2pdf but I've also tried xsane and get the same results.

I have remaining problems with the ADF.

1 -- Scan position.  The scan bed is approx 12x18".  When feeding from
the ADF, the feeder runs the paper through the middle of the scan ares,
while the default flatbed scan is left aligned.  I can manually adjust
the position of the image in the Geometry tab in gscan2pdf.  Is there
any way to make this automatic, so that ADF scanning is centered for any
size page?

2 -- Batch mode.  If I specify to scan all pages, only one sheet is
processed.  If I give a number of pages, that number is scanned.

Any suggestions on addressing these issues?

Michael Eager    eager at eagerm.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306