[sane-devel] Reflecta DigiDia 5000 not found

Julian Hauser julian at julianhauser.com
Wed Dec 27 11:41:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

I created medium profiles in xsane to get the colours right for various negative films (on my Reflecta 10T). I guess the same should work for slide film too.

The process is a bit fickle and takes a while, but once the profile is created it works without any problems: http://www.xsane.org/doc/sane-xsane-medium-definition-doc.html

I didn't bother creating a scanner profile because, at least for negatives, the corrections are going to be different for every brand/line of film anyway.

Best,
Julian