[sane-devel] libsane_deps.patch no longer applies

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Thu Jun 8 13:18:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is just a heads up that the libsane_deps.patch that you apply
during the build of your Debian packages no longer applies.

If you try to apply it, it'll fail because I pushed a change that breaks
that patch.

Do not be alarmed ;-)

The change I pushed makes that patch unnecessary.  You can safely remove
it from the list of patches you apply.

In case your interested, the change in question is

  commit a2f1cc1c82e1ca4dfb04c386a6d51cfad3934d33