[sane-devel] ScanSnap S1100 on Linux Mint

Crusader crusader222 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:14:03 UTC 2017

Hello,

A summary of my request is provided below.  Details of my efforts and
support are available here
<https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=247495>.  The helpful
person assisting me, pdc_2, suggested I join this mailing list.  This
request is from a user perspective.

I am using Linux Mint 17.3 Cinnamon 64 bit, Cinnamon Version 2.8.8. I have
a ScanSnap S1100 scanner that I use without a problem in Windows 7 on my
dual OS laptop. Scanning documents is one of the very few times I open
Windows; I would like to be able to scan documents in Linux Mint so I don't
have to deal with Windows.  I am requesting assistance in getting Linux
Mint to work with my ScanSnap S1100. I will be happy to post details as
needed.

All support will be greatly appreciated!