[sane-devel] Canon ImageClass mf244dw

Curtis Graham jcg.computertech at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:04:08 UTC 2017

Thank You for the help.

I literally just sent this off when I got your email. Sent to
roben-guest at alioth.debian.org

model "i-SENSYS MF240 Series"
:interface "USB Ethernet WiFi"
:usbid "0x04a9" "0x27d2"
:status :untested
:comment "Testers needed!"

Hi my name is Curtis Graham and I pulled this email from a tag listing Rolf
Bensch as submitting a commit 2 weeks ago.

I happen to have a MF240 that currently the scanner does not work on Ubuntu
16.04. I am kinda a Linux noob, but would like to help testing if I can.

Thank you