[sane-devel] Saned Tutorial is not correct -

Alex ARNAUD alexarnaud at hypra.fr
Wed Nov 8 13:21:25 UTC 2017

Just to be sure we are clear: the tutorial mentioned in this thread is
on the Ubuntu Wiki and it is written by the community. You could create
an account on the Ubuntu Wiki and propose them a change to this wiki to
improve its content. It will be really help for others indeed.
Thanks for checking documentation and helping us to make GNU/Linux better.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager