[sane-devel] Scanner not found

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 21 12:36:26 BST 2018

Hi Laurie,

Laurie Brown writes:

> I have a Xerox Workcentre 6027 and the scanner can't be found. Any help
> would be appreciated.

To the best of my knowledge, this device is not (yet) supported by any
of the SANE Project's backends.

If you installed a "driver" you downloaded from

  https://www.xerox-drivers.com/2018/02/xerox-workcentre-6027-driver-download.html

or one of the ubiquitous click-through site, then please contact the
people behind that site.  There's a link on the page above that may be
of help.

You may also want to create an issue on GitLab.com so we can collect
information that may be of help in adding support for this device.

  https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/issues/new

Hope this helps,