[sane-devel] libsane-imagescan.so.1' (No such file or directory)

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Wed Feb 21 10:50:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

ToddAndMargo writes:

> On 02/18/2018 07:16 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:
>> On 02/18/2018 12:14 AM, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
>>> The SANE_DEBUG_BJNP setting was a dead giveaway
>>
>> Hi Olaf,
>>
>> Do you have a link to a list of these?

No.  This is knowledge I have gathered following the list, being a SANE
project admin tinkering with the code, looking at bug reports and what
not.  Failing that, I just `git grep ...` my local source checkout.

That said, the manual pages for all backends should, and normally do,
list the environment variables they support.  Problem is, there's about
80 or so backends :-/  Disabling the ones you don't need, or rather only
leaving the ones you do need enabled ought to help narrowing things down
a bit.

>> Many thanks,
>> -T
>
> Olaf?

Sorry for not replying "immediately", I do have a Real Life ;-)

Hope this helps,