[sane-devel] [janitorial] Relocating the SANE Project

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 23:50:46 UTC 2018

I also prefer GitHub. Anyway, someone will create a SANE mirror project
there and other will fork from it instead of main git repo. It's not a
marriage, just conviene.

I would like to keep ML but issue and PR can replace most of ML use for dev
and users help. However, a sane-releases@ is still interesting for package
maintainers. I dunno a github feature for watching new releases.

Regards,

Em ter, 9 de jan de 2018 14:15, Markus Heiser <markus.heiser at darmarit.de>
escreveu:

> > Am 08.01.2018 um 22:40 schrieb Jeff <jffry at posteo.net>:
> >
> > On 08/01/18 08:46, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> >> What are your preferences?  Feel free to mention other options.
> >
> > There is also Sourceforge.
>
> IMO sourceforge is a step backward, not really your preference, or?
>
> -- Markus --
>
> --

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
luizluca at gmail.com