[sane-devel] PIXMA backend Canon i-SENSYS MF633cdw Support

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Jan 27 08:57:52 UTC 2018

Hi Wojciech,

Please check the version of SANE you are using:
$ scanimage -V

How did you connect your scanner? For testing it should connected on an
USB port.

A remark to your installation: Please remove your self compiled SANE
from your system and follow the install description from the file
INSTALL.linux, which comes with the sources.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf